Visit MTA, the Maryland Transportation Authority to find how to travel to and from campus, with tips including:
- Save: Students can save $25 on your monthly fare with the MTA college pass, available through Off Campus Student Services
- Bus: CityLink Yellow (YW) & Purple (PR), LocalLink 37, 76 & 77 connect UMBC with surrounding area and Baltimore City.
- Train: Many trains serve the area, including MARC, a commuter train connecting the greater Baltimore and Washington, D.C. Areas with student-friendly fares.
- Light Rail & Metro: Connecting Baltimore County & City, the metro travels east and west while the light rail north to south.
MTA EMPLOYEE STICKERS
- 210: Kent Island/Annapolis-Baltimore
- 215: Baltimore-Annapolis
- 310: Columbia-Baltimore/Johns Hopkins
- 320: Baltimore-Jessup/Columbia
- 410: Churchville/Bel Air-Baltimore/State Center
- 411: Hickory/Bel Air-Baltimore/Johns Hopkins
- 420: Havre de Grace-Baltimore/Johns Hopkins
Permits are available at the Parking Services Office, Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM. Please bring your Campus ID when picking up so that we can verify your eligibility. If you have issues boarding or questions from drivers regarding the service, please email us at email@example.com.